Flux Vector/Torque Control AC Drive. Offering V/F, Open Loop, Closed Loop and high speed control options. All VFD-V series drives are constant and variable torque rated. This NEMA 1rated flux vector drive is capable of 0-3000Hz in V/F mode, and offers rapid response, pinpoint servo position control and speed adjustment.
- » Woodcarving machine; crane hoisting; drilling machine; CNC lathe; tooling machine; middle/low-speed passenger elevator; PCB routing machine, etc.
- » Power Range: 230V 3-phase: 1~50HP; 460V 3-phase: 1~100HP
- » Sensorless vector control with speed control range 1:100
- » PG closed loop control with speed control range 1:1000
- » Output frequency range is 0~600Hz
- » Adjustable V/f curve
- » Automatic torque boost and slip compensation
- » 16-step preset speed control and 15-step PLC operation
- » Built-in PID feedback control with Sleep/Wake function
- » Optional PG encoder card for speed feedback and positioning
- » 4 sets of accel/decel time selections and independent accel/decal S-curve settings
- » Specific process control and energy saving operation for fan and pump application
- » Built-in communication interface RS-485 Modbus (RJ11)
- » Auto-tuning and FOC (field oriented vector control)