Sensorless Vector Micro AC Drive. The compact design is ideal for small and medium horsepower applications. The M drive is designed to provide an ultra-low-noise operation, and includes several innovative technologies that reduce interference.
- » Packing machine; dumpling machine; treadmill; temperature/humidity control fan for agriculture and aquaculture; mixer for food processing; grinding machine; drilling machine; small size hydraulic lathe; elevator; coating equipment; small size milling machine; robot arm of injection machine (clamp); wood machine (two-side woodworking planer); edge bending machine, elasticizer, etc.
- » Output frequency 0.1~400 Hz
- » Adjustable V/f curve and vector control
- » Carrier frequency up to 15 kHz
- » Auto torque boost & slip compensation
- » Built-in PID feedback control
- » Built-in MODBUS communication, baud rate up to 38400 bps
- » 0 speed holding function
- » Built-in sleep / revival function
- » Support communication module (DN-02, LN-01, PD-01)